Best beauty advent calendars of 2021!

The best beauty advent calendars for Christmas 2021!

Beauty Advent Calendar Thumbnail.jpg

It’s that time of the year again for beauty lovers nationwide where we scramble to join waiting lists and subscribe to emails to get the latest drop of beauty advents before they go out of stock (usually within the hour). These beauty treasure chests have you saving hundreds with all the cult faves and bougie bests you can possibly imagine. But it almost feels unfair how quickly they fly off the shelves. So, without further a due, this post will list all of the best and where to find them so you can snap them up as quickly as you can.

LOOKFANTASTIC Beauty Advent Calendar 2021

1631541441140.jpeg

If any brand knows how to do a beauty box it’s got to be Lookfantastic! Featuring 25 days of deluxe minis and full-sized luxury beauty treats from our favourites, like Kate Somerville, Phillip Kingsley and NARS. Following a pre-order sell-out in 2020, this year’s launch is set to be another frenzy. The advent calendar is worth over £410 but will retail at £85 and LF are offering £15 off for new beauty box subscribers.

The LOOKFANTASTIC 2021 Beauty Advent Calendar will be available for pre-order from 1st September 2021 for Beauty Box subscribers and 2nd September 2021 for non-subscribers. General sale is from 1st October 2021.

Join the waitlist here

CultBeauty Advent Calendar 2021

1631541441212.jpeg

The most wonderful time of the year is nearly upon us which also means the smash-hit beauty advent calendar is back and it’s more cult than ever! This 38-piece (yes 38!) calendar goes out of its way to outshine all other gifts on anyone's Christmas wishlist. This festive beauty treasure box contains ‘skindie’ heroes like Summer Fridays, Oskia and cult favourites such as Sunday Riley and Medik8. Skincare icons such as Kate Somerville and Dr Barabara Sturm will also be featured along with makeups biggest names from the likes of NARS, Laura Mercier and Natasha Denona. What’s more is you get luxury minis along with an array of full-size products too. Not to mention in the 25th drawer stars a full-sized exclusive release. It’s one of those gifts you might actually keep all to yourself!

This advent calendar is worth over a whopping £975 and will retail at £215 on Tuesday 12th October.

Join the waitlist here

The Body Shop Share The Joy Advent Calendar

1631541441250.jpeg

The Body Shop Share The Love Big Advent Calendar
1631541441291.jpeg

The Body Shop Share The Love and Joy Advent Calendar

1631541441319.jpeg

Our favourite body-loving brand is back this year with an important message with their joy-filled advent calendars. In addition to their skin pampering body butters and skincare bestsellers like Drops of Youthtm Concentrate, Vitamin C Glow Boosting Moisturiser and a luxury mini of Himalayan Charcoal Purifying Glow Mask, their packaging is now reusable and more sustainable than ever before. They are encouraging shoppers to be more eco-friendly and upcycle their versatile festive boxes into jewellery boxes and storing crafts.

There are also various sized calendars to suit your budget, Share The Joy Advent Calendar £55, Share The Love Big Advent Calendar £80 and Share The Love and Joy £140.

Available now

ESPA Hidden Treasures

1631541441440.png

ESPA are once again offering the most indulgent all-over body treat this Christmas. It's top-to-toe pampering, making it the perfect gift this winter.So your loved one (including yours truly) can relax and unwind with signature classics like the Restorative Bath and Body Oil and Restful Pillow Mist. You can also enjoy a plethora of new favourites such as the Active Nutrients Yuzu & Ginger Cleansing Sorbet and the Clean & Green Detox Mask.

What else does it contain?

Invigorating Body Reviver 50ml, Pink Hair and Scalp Mud 30ml, Modern Alchemy The Grounding Bath Crystals 60g, Winter Spice Votive Candle 70g and so much more!

The Espa Advent Calendar is worth an incredible £389 (an increase of £159 from last year’s calendar!) for only £160. Last year, this advent calendar sold out in 3 weeks!

Available 1st October

GlossyBox Surprise Me 2021 Advent Calendar

1631541441468.jpeg

This beauty of an advent calendar boasts 25 beauty must-haves like Pixi’s Glow Tonic and Sarah Chapman Skinesis The Facialift as well as skin care gem Avant Eight Hour Retexturising & Anti-Oxidising Hyaluronic Facial Serum in full size! Yes, the latter is worth alone £89. What else does it contain you ask? Makeup sensations Huda Beauty, Illamasqua and hair heroes by Grow Gorgeous and Boucleme.

The advent calendar is available at £85 for Pre-order from the 10th September.

It’s then available for general sale from the 24th September at £105.

Subscribers can buy 2 advent calendars for £160, saving £5 and buy 3 advent calendars for £225, saving £10.

Available for pre-order now

Lush Advent Calendar 2021

1631541441546.png

Everyones favourite vegetarian, vegan and cruelty free hand-made cosmetics brand has just dropped their mouth-watering advent calendar! Even their boxes and inserts are handcrafted too! This year’s gift includes retro exclusive products and beautiful reusable gift wrapping. It's the perfect gift for Lush fans and the eco-friendly beauty lover! Some of the exclusive products include the Sleepy Bath Bomb and the Kris Mousse Bath Bar. Not to mention some indulgent classics like the Lime Bounty Body Butter, Dream Cream Self-Preserving Body Lotion and Cinnamon Roll Bubble Bar.

This beauty is worth £185 and is available to order now.

Buy now

L’Occitane

This year, three unique L’Occitane advent calendars have landed suiting all of our beauty needs. The minimalist, the beauty fanatic and the eco-warrior will all be catered for this Christmas making it the perfect gift for any loved one.

L’Occitane Classic Advent Calendar​

1631541441572.jpeg

This advent calendar is timeless and full of classic favourites this French brand has to offer. What does it include? The iconic Verbana range and the decadent Amande Shower oil, shampoo and conditioner and luxurious hand cream. This year, this calendar is retailing at £55!

Available now

L’Occitane Luxury Advent Calendar​

1631541441597.jpeg

This advent calendar makes it extremely hard to stick to a treat-a-day! Whether you are a notorious self-gifter or a lucky recipient, treat yourself or loved one with a full-sized product a week and luxury mini everyday leading up to Christmas. What does it include? A shea butter Intensive Hand Balm, Amanda Muesli Scrub and the incomparable Immortelle Overnight Reset Serum. The perfect way to prep and pamper your skin in the coldest and busiest of months. This year, L'Occitane's opulent box is retailing at £99.

Available now

Reusable Advent Calendar​

1631541441623.jpeg
1631541441663.jpeg

The launch for an inspiring advent calendar was just last year and many retailers have followed suit. It is completely reusable, made from recycled cotton and designed in collaboration with illustrator Kitty McCall. The gift includes some of the most sought-after favourites such as Immortelle Overnight Serum and Divine Cream as well as their neroli and orchid perfume and shea butter lip balm. It’s worth £236 and retails at £160!

This advent calendar made its first appearance last year and if you were lucky enough to purchase it, you can spoil yourself with the refill, only £120, worth £199.50!

Available now

OPI Advent Calendar 2021

1631541441694.png

For all our nail devotees out there, this is the must have calendar for you! It contains classic shades as well as a few from the limited-edition Celebration Collection! For just £60.90 you will get 25 shades, which colours you ask?

Here is the full list:
Snow Day in LA, Turn Bright After Sunset, Big Bow Energy, Mylar Dreams, Maraschino Cheer-y, Paint the Tinseltown Red, OPI to Party, My Color Wheel is Spinning, Ring in the Blue Year, LED Marquee, All is Berry & Bright, Ready, Fête, Go, Alpine Snow, Big Apple Red, Lincoln Park After Dark, I’m Not Really a Waitress, Strawberry Margarita, I’m Really an Actress, Strawberry Waves Forever, Abstract After Dark, Gelato On My Mind and Tickle My France-y, RapiDry Top Coat, Bubble Bath Nail Envy and Original Start to Finish.

Available from 1st October

Next Beauty Advent Calendar 2021

Next advent calendar.jpeg

Next never fail to please! A box packed full of beauty treats from the likes of MAC, Liz Earle, Moroccanoil, Kiehls, Lancome, Benefit and so much more! Imagine 24 days of only best you beauties could ask for catering to your hair, skincare and makeup. Retailing at £69 and worth other £243! it's one of the most lucrative advent calendars with its incredible pricing.

Available from 15th September

Attachments

• 1631541441172.jpeg
    1631541441172.jpeg
    233.1 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
i am pretty adamant while buying gifts.
thanks for this list. the ideas are actually pretty unique and this informational article is now in my bookmarks. lots of weddings and lots of birthdays coming up. Christmas too. let's see where this helps us the most. CIAO!

Thanks for the ideas these are great. :D I didn't realise there were so many good beauty advent calendars out there.

I like the look of The Body Shop share the love and joy advent for myself.

When I saw the Lush one, it made me think of one of my best friends who used to love all of their products, so she was always an easy Christmas present to buy for. It reminds me of how you can always smell a Lush shop in the shopping centre before you see it.....smell it a mile off. 🤣

I’ve tried the body shop one and it’s really lovely and really good value. I’ve also bought it for my sister too. I think this year I’ll be getting the LookFantastic advent calendar ☺️
Thanks for the ideas these are great. :D I didn't realise there were so many good beauty advent calendars out there.

I like the look of The Body Shop share the love and joy advent for myself.

When I saw the Lush one, it made me think of one of my best friends who used to love all of their products, so she was always an easy Christmas present to buy for. It reminds me of how you can always smell a Lush shop in the shopping centre before you see it.....smell it a mile

Beth

OMG yes! I need all of these right now. I've never used an advent calendar for beauty supplies, but I'm for sure going to grab myself one this holiday season.

I’ve tried the body shop one and it’s really lovely and really good value. I’ve also bought it for my sister too. I think this year I’ll be getting the LookFantastic advent calendar ☺️
The LookFantastic one looks great and wow what a saving on that one. Definitely worth the money. I hope you enjoy opening this advent calendar. :D

jansnow

I love this list, so many great choices! 😁 The Body Shop and Lush ones look so good, I'll have to get one of these for my mum and sister next year.

Lyla

Oh my God. I feel like buying them all. A lot of great choice to look at and to pick from but no matter what I do I will definitely buy the Espa hidden treasures it's like it's calling out to me. Thanks!