10 Funny Divorce Gifts

10 Funny Divorce Gifts
10 funny Divorce Gifts.png

No, these gifts aren’t insensitive.

They are not making light of your friend’s current predicament and why would you even think that we would suggest that?

We would never do such a thing!

These funny gifts are to cheer your friend up at their deepest and darkest hour. Something they would look at and have a laugh at, affirming that they made the right decision even when their gut is telling them otherwise.

So with that being said, let's begin, shall we?

1. Just Divorced Sash​

a sash as a funny divorce gift in the UK

photo from Amazon.com

Blow your divorced friend’s away by staging a HAPPY DIVORCE PARTY to celebrate their newfound freedom from the toxic marriage they had been chained to!

2. Divorce Wine Labels​

divorce wine labels as a funny divorce gift

photo from Amazon.com

Toast to their newfound freedom by getting them a Divorce Wine

3. "Congrats" Divorce Mug​

Tell your friend how proud you are of their bravery for leaving their terrible marriage with a Divorce mug

celebrating my divorce mug

funny divorce mug

photos from Amazon.com

Are you going through heartbreak? Check's out Beth's thread on how to deal with it.

4. Divorce T-Shirts​

a t-shirt as a funny divorce gift

photo from Amazon.com

Get your friend that merch that will announce their freedom to the world. An advertisement to anyone who wants to see that they survived a bad marriage.

I used to be married t-shirt

photo from Amazon.com

5. "Happy Divorce Day" Candle​

scented candle with funny inscription as a divorce gift

photo from Amazon.com

Boost your friend’s mood by gifting them a freshly Divorced scented candle they can light.

douche candle as a funny divorce gift

photo from Esty.com

6. Pillow Cases​

Get them pillowcases that will make them laugh every single time they see them.
funny divorce pillow case

drake funny divorce pillow case

funny divorce pillow case

photos from Esty.com

Or channel their inner anger
funny divorce gifts fuck him

photos from Esty.com

7. Divorce gift Boxes​

Not only are they thoughtful gifts, but they also come with cute and funny cards that would cheer them up. You could get them a gift box that doesn’t mince any words because you’re blunt like that
funny divorce gift boxes

photo from Pinterest

Or a gift box that takes a piss on love
funny divorce gifts

photo from Pinterest

Or just a gift box that shows your absolute support for their decision to take that step.
funny divorce gifts

photos from Esty.com

8. "Free At Last" Keyring​

Some marriages are just an invisible prison that when your friend finally breaks free from one of those, you need to give them one of these
free at last funny divorce gift

what took you so long divorce gift

photo from The Guardian

GIfting at Hen parties, should you or shouldn't you? Let's talk about it with Amy

9. Untied the Knot-book​

If you are looking for something to affirm your friend’s decision, these notebooks are your best bet.
funny divorce notebook

photo from Fine Art America

funny divorce notebooks funny divorce gifts UK
photo from Cafe Press

10. Divorce Wall Art​

husband is a dickhead divorce gift

This gift will make them laugh their arses off.

Attachments

• funny divorce gifts UK.jpg
    funny divorce gifts UK.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 248
Last edited by a moderator:

Jenny

I have friends of divorce and many of them would get a kick out of these gifts. I know a friend who would literally like just about everything on this list. She can't stand her ex and loves the fact she divorced him.

The candle with the quote "Ding Ding, the douche is gone " is my personal favorite. :D

Lyla

Yeah these are really funny gifts you can give a friend but it's also very thoughtful as I can see how it would help sympathize with what they are going through and it would at least put a smile on their faces. I was laughing through the whole post.

Nikki

Yeah these are really funny gifts you can give a friend but it's also very thoughtful as I can see how it would help sympathize with what they are going through and it would at least put a smile on their faces. I was laughing through the whole post.
Sometimes it’s not until after the divorce that you really find out what your family & friends actually thought of your husband. I remember one of my good friends got married really early & really quickly and we never really so her much after, which was really quite sad. Unfortunately the marriage didn’t last long and it was only after she started coming on nights out with the girls again that we really let her know how we had felt about her husband! 🤭
9D0AB2CC-A556-4A8E-97C0-5248D4A11A9E.gif

Beth

I do find some of the stuff on this list insensitive, or I could see it being that way for some divorcees, but I know there are people who are better off after a divorce anyway.

Anyway, I know divorce can be a pain in the butt to deal with and sometimes it's good to just laugh about it. Sometimes laughing and humor helps make it easier to cope with a divorce.

I do find some of the stuff on this list insensitive, or I could see it being that way for some divorcees, but I know there are people who are better off after a divorce anyway.

Anyway, I know divorce can be a pain in the butt to deal with and sometimes it's good to just laugh about it. Sometimes laughing and humor helps make it easier to cope with a divorce.
I definitely agree, Beth. Some times laughter is the best medicine!

You're totally right Lyla, these are not only funny but such a good way to let your loved ones know you support them!